List of Murray–Darling Basin Authority Files
Senate Continuing Order - Indexed List of Authority Files
In accordance with a Continuing Order of the Senate, the Murray–Darling Basin Authority provides an indexed list of titles for files created in the Authority every six months.
In accordance with the Order, the Authority's list of files does not include:
- files transferred to the National Archives of Australia
- case related files (for example personal representations or dealing with the personal affairs of departmental or agency clients), and
- files essentially related to the internal administration of the agency (staff or personnel, accounts, training, or general administrative matters)
Other information in file titles that has been removed in accordance with the Order includes;
- commercially confidential information
- identifiably personal information, and
- any security classified information which is disclosed in or which could reasonably be established from a file title.
The Authority file lists are to be indexed twice a year, in the Autumn and Spring sittings.
- Spring sittings: Files created in the preceding January to June
- Autumn sittings: Files created in the preceding July to December
The files are arranged by title in response to the Senate Order requirement that the list be 'indexed'
Files created between 1 January – 30 June 2014
Files created between 1 July – 31 December 2013
Files created between 1 January – 30 June 2013
Files created between 1 July - 31 December 2012