Goulburn River reach report
This report shows the technical work and information that we have collected through our talks with a wide range of people along the Goulburn River, since early 2013.
This report was first released as a draft for community feedback in September 2014. The report has been updated to better reflect community views and information, and to acknowledge the decisions made by Basin ministers in late 2014 (see Managing Constraints).
Feedback mostly came from stakeholders in the mid-Goulburn between Lake Eildon and Goulburn Weir. Changes were made to include more information for the tributaries of the Goulburn River and to better describe the concerns, impacts and risks of higher flows in the mid-Goulburn region. In particular, a landholder case study was developed to detail potential impacts after visiting a number of Molesworth farms and businesses in April and May 2015.
For more information call 1800 230 067 or email email@example.com.
Tagged as: Constraints, Rivers
Publishing date: 13 November 2014
- Goulburn River reach report [pdf 5.68 MB]
- Goulburn River reach report [docx 9.53 MB]
- Overview of Constraints Management Strategy along the Goulburn River [pdf 315.7 KB]
- Overview of Constraints Management Strategy along the Goulburn River [docx 91.91 KB]
- What does the community think? [pdf 368.53 KB]
- What does the community think? [docx 141.97 KB]
- Eildon Dam to Killingworth [pdf 1.47 MB]
- Eildon Dam to Killingworth [docx 1.39 MB]
- Killingworth to Mitchellstown [pdf 771.78 KB]
- Killingworth to Mitchellstown [docx 469.14 KB]
- Mitchellstown to Kialla [pdf 589.19 KB]
- Mitchellstown to Kialla [docx 348.05 KB]
- Kialla to Loch Garry [pdf 634.8 KB]
- Kialla to Loch Garry [docx 320.18 KB]
- Loch Garry to the River Murray [pdf 529.79 KB]
- Loch Garry to the River Murray [docx 270.9 KB]